domingo, 13 de fevereiro de 2011

Come to Me

Just think about you all the time
My heart races when I see you
Cause I need you
Come here, come love me

You want me
And I want you yes
Come get that my loneliness
Come to my heart
I'm not afraid of getting hurt

Chorus (2x)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
My life is you, you are my light
Looks like I'm
It was love that made me so
Come to me, I want you so, come to me
Loving couple gives
Come, come love me
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------
Dawning, just think of you
I learned to love dreaming
I love you body and soul
Come I'm hope.




Essa é a versão em inglês da minha musica Vem que foi postada hoje também.

This is version in english of my sound Come to me that to post today too.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário